Sunday, January 19, 2014

he restores my soul.


value     praise    WORTHINESS    glory    blessing    t h a n k s g i v i n g    majesty 
                 
  ….belongs to the King, the only one that is found worthy. 



Show me the DEEP DEEP layers of glory and praise that you,
 O Majesty, deserve
THE radiance of your divine BEAUTY 
has captured my gaze.



Staffing this DTS has been so busy and stretching but so incredible. Im constantly in awe of the strength, grace, and faithfulness Abba continually pours out. Living in a community of people all earnestly thirsting for more of God is so encouraging and refreshing. Getting poured into by others and also being able to pour out… He is faithful forever - caring and kind - loving and forgiving - He is a home for people without one, a safe place for people who are scared. He is a never ending ladder of hope. His anger lasts only a second but His love overwhelms. He is so good!! 



because I am made in the image of my maker, my spirit is lead by Him. because I am His beloved little girl He takes away all fear and bondage, He always protects me because I am His daughter. My heart cries out, "Abba, Daddy, Papa, Father." because I am His child - I am His princess, His royalty, called into the kingdom for eternity - privileged enough to share in His sufferings and also His glory [ I choose Him everyday because He is the greatest love I will ever know ] my soul has found the love its been looking for, my heart has found the truth that makes it beat, my mind has found its victory, my eyes have found the beauty of His gaze, my hand has caught His, my feet have found a path, every single part of me has found its worth, its home, its maker, its true love - I am loved by a man that died for me, a man that chose me, a man that saved me, a man that made me, a man that has eternity in the palm of His  hand… A man that is my Father.   | Romans 8:15-17 |  



m i g h t y lover of my SOUL 
my life i devote before your feet 
I LAY IT ALL DOWN 
my heart spills over the oils of affection i cannot contain
i lay it all down - lay it all down
to the one who paid it all 
my heart hears the cries of my Fathers…
my mind and my flesh drown out His voice 
\\ constant battle \\
the war is won 
my God     my Joy     my Savior
there has never been a time when you've ever failed me
there has never been a time when you've let me down



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment